Does Kylie Jenner Have Any Other Close Friends Besides Jordyn Woods?

Travis Scott performs at Madison Square Garden

Kardashian addressed Woods's Red Table Talk appearance moments after it debuted.

Jeffree Star is speaking out about the Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods cheating scandal.

Where is this same energy for Tristan, the same man that has done nothing but humiliate Khloe with his public infidelity?

Jordyn Woods' name has dominated celebrity news headlines since news of her romance with Khloe Kardashian's baby daddy Tristan Thompson broke almost two weeks ago.

The reality star wrote: "Why are you lying @jordynwoods??".

When the story first broke, sources close to Kylie told various media outlets that "she just couldn't believe it".

Jordyn Woods said in her Red Table Talk interview that she was NOT the reason Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson ended their relationship, but Khloe has a different point of view. Jordyn also insisted that she NEVER hooked up with Tristan or gave him a lap dance, like public reports claimed.

Khloe added: "Tristan is equally to blame, but Tristan is the father of my child. Regardless of what he does to me I won't do that to my daughter", Kardashian tweeted Friday.

See how Heisman Trophy victor Kyler Murray measured in at National Football League combine
All this gushing from someone who has no plan to select a quarterback in the upcoming draft. That's a bit short of the NFL's traditional quarterback template.

GE sells biopharma business to Danaher for $21.4 billion
The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2019, contingent on regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. In the case of Danaher and GE, it looks like Danaher may have won when it comes to deciding who got the better side of the deal.

Kelly Enters Not-Guilty Plea on All Counts of Aggravated Sexual Abuse
Kelly has been released from a Chicago jail after spending the weekend behind bars on sex abuse charges . (TMZ)R. On Saturday, after being indicted on 10 counts of sexual abuse, the judge set Kelly's total bond at $1 million.

'He has been addressing this situation PRIVATELY.

Woods also said she apologized to Kardashian. We'll have to see what happens next. "I don't think he's in wrong either because I allowed to be in that position". No passion, no nothing, he just kissed me.

Jordyn has taken responsibility for the incident but says that she has received an unjust amount of hatred for what went down. During the talk, the 21-year-old model confessed that basketball player Tristan kissed her at a boozy house party - but swore she didn't sleep with him.

He added: 'What I want to say to you is that the world attacks, it just happens, you will never get around the world attacking. "That's why I had to break my silence".

Now, Woods said she wants everyone to "know the truth". "I was like...let me not throw more fuel on the fire", Jordyn explained.

"I just knew how much turmoil was going on". However, she feels that she shouldn't have been to the party in the first place. "I didn't think, 'How would I feel if somebody I knew was hanging at my ex's house or the father of my child's house?" "You've known me before I knew myself", Woods replied. We pull up walk in, I didn't notice anyone's phone, I have no clue who told them to take away the phones - dancing, drinking 'enjoying the time. "People have dehumanized her in this situation ..."

Thompson's agent, Richard Paul, did not immediately respond to an email request for comment Friday.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cohen's testimony on Trump dealings will resume next week
Mar 02, 2019 - 00:46
Cohen described a widespread culture of lying around Trump, as he sought to explain why he stayed by the president's side for so long.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Klopp: I don't get a heart attack from Man City results
Mar 02, 2019 - 00:44
Liverpool's single point lead may have vanished by then after Manchester City's trip to Bournemouth on Saturday. The last four meetings between the sides has only produced three goals, including two goalless encounters.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pakistan, India say shot down each other's warplanes
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:49
And his ruling Bharatiya Janata Party has been at pains to point out the prime minister's "strong and decisive leadership". Earlier Wednesday it appeared the bitter rivals were looking to lower the temperature with renewed diplomatic outreach.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Artificial Tears Market Production Volume, Growth rate and Future Opportunities from 2018
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:45
US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Russia, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa. With Experts forecast, Operational Intelligence market is expected to grow at 10.56% CAGR during the period 2018-2023.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top United States seeks UN vote for new Venezuela election and needed aid
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:35
The United States is leading a push for recognition of Guaido, who heads the National Assembly, backed by about 50 countries . A resolution needs nine votes in favour and no vetoes by Russia, China, France, Britain and the United States to pass.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jordyn Woods: Fling with Tristan Thompson was a one-time thing
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:27
We bring you the latest celebrity news about Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner , Selena Gomez, Kardashians , and much more, every day. Fans have speculated that Woods's connection to the Smiths is what will save her from total Kardashian-stirred ruin.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cohen arrives for secret testimony to House Intel Committee
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:25
That would make his business seem less risky and lead to lower premiums - and, if true, could constitute insurance fraud. Cohen said he had briefed Ivanka Trump and Trump Jr. approximately 10 times about the business deal.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top PM Trudeau reflecting on Wilson-Raybould's presence in Liberal caucus
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:19
In an unusual move, Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland appeared on the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.to say she fully backed Trudeau. I resigned from Cabinet because I did not have confidence to sit around the Cabinet table", she said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Rockies Reporter On Arenado Deal: "Both Sides Needed This"
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:18
Machado only recently found a home, agreeing to a 10-year, $300 million deal with the San Diego Padres . The length and structure of the deal was important to the Rockies.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kelly Posted $100,000 Bond And Was Released From Jail
Feb 28, 2019 - 01:52
Martinez said she won't press charges or sue the singer, but she would be willing to testify during his Chicago trial. Kelly of sexual abuse discussed her allegations against the R&B singer in Beverly Hills on Monday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Momo challenge: Police advise over 'freaky game'
Feb 28, 2019 - 01:45
The "Momo" appears in the middle of the videos to avoid being detected by parents. Momo has been linked to a number of deaths.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Wales win Six Nations heavyweight clash, end England's Grand Slam dream
Feb 28, 2019 - 01:29
That ought to be a crackling atmosphere to rival Saturday, when England came to Cardiff favored and in dazzling form. They have also never failed to land a Six Nations Grand Slam after winning the first three games.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mellowed Neil Lennon is back for a third spell at Celtic
Feb 28, 2019 - 01:28
The Scottish champions were on for a treble treble under Rodgers, an unparalleled achievement in domestic football. We've seen him crack before under that kind of pressure back when Walter Smith was Ibrox boss.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top UK's Labour says will back second Brexit referendum
Feb 27, 2019 - 01:03
But the tilt toward another referendum raises problems for Labour, many of whose traditional voters supported leaving the EU. Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn accused May of postponing Brexit for "the umpteenth time" as she seeks to run down the clock.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Amtrak train still stranded near Eugene after hitting tree on tracks Sunday
Feb 27, 2019 - 00:57
Oakridge, about 45 miles southeast of Eugene, was hit with more than 10 inches of snow Monday afternoon, which slowed aid efforts. ET, a woman named Rebekah Dodson - who USA Today identified as being a passenger on the train - tweeted "We have an engine!"